Sunday, December 19, 2010

Prism Hair Salon

Hair Prism
I hadn’t cut my hair in over a year so I decided it was time for a trim. The cold dry weather was doing a number on me anyway and it wasn’t something leave- in conditioner could fix. I decided to venture out and find a salon. Prism was recommended to me because they offer a “head spa” which includes a conditioning treatment. You can choose which scent you would like, pear, mango mint and citrus. I  chose mango mint but I also liked pear. Citrus had a much milder smell. They massage your head, neck and shoulders for you.
DSC05983
Here are some other services and prices Hair Prism offers: scan0006
scan0004
Directions to Prism:
Out the POL gate, go straight. After the first light there will be a sign on your right(white square with orange circle) that says Prism. Take a right down this street. Prism hair salon is on the right, there is parking in front and behind the building.

3 comments: