Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Un Cafe & Couverture

outside the Cafe


I pass Un Cafe & Couverture every day when I go to work. One weekend I decided to try it and it is pretty good! I have been trying to find a cafe around here. Un Cafe & Couverture has a very rustic feel to it. They even have a heart shaped window! There is also a shop inside the cafe. They sell purses, jewelry and clothing. I went for lunch and had lamb curry with rice and tea. It was delightful :)
blue hydranea's in a metal tub outside the cafe door
The pavement has seashells and marbles embedded in it. 
cream chicken
Directions to Un Cafe & Couverture: from main gate go straight and take right at the City Office. Go through four traffic lights. take the first left after the 4th light. (you will be able to see the cafe in front of you at the 3rd light.
lamb curry
The kitchen inside the cafe

the heart shaped window
tea

No comments:

Post a Comment